The “Karlsruher Bücherschau” is an annual book event, which takes place in the south of Germany. With over 22.000 presented books, nearly 500 publishers and lots of interesting events we reach yearly 50.000 visitors. Our guest of honor this year is Scotland.
19. November, 8:15pm - Alice Greenway is reading from 'Schmale Pfade'
- Reading will be held in German and English
- Buchcafé at the Karlsruher Bücherschau
21. November, 8pm - Reiner Luyken is reading from 'Schotten dicht'
- Reiner Luyken will share stories from his life on a Scottish island
- Meidinger Saal at the Karslruher Bücherschau
27. November, 8:15pm - John Burnside is reading from 'Wie alle anderen'
- Buchcafé at the Karslruher Bücherschau
Address: Karlsruher Bücherschau: Regierungspräsidium am Rondellplatz, Karl-Friedrich-Str. 17, 76133 Karlsruhe
Tickets: You can order tickets by phone +49(0)721 / 9264059 from 10 November. Please pick up your reserved tickets two days before the event.
Opening hours book fair: 10am - 8pm