Have you taken part in our UK/Germany 2018 season and have more ideas and projects in mind to celebrate the connection between the UK and Germany?
Our "connecting the future" project competition is open to anyone who has participated in the UK/Germany 2018 season - from workshop participants, artists in residence and affiliate partners - if you have an idea on how create cross-cultural collaboration next year, join our competition for the chance to receive a 2,000€ grant.
We are looking for an idea for a project that
- connects the UK and Germany,
- makes a positive contribution to the lives of people in Germany or/and the UK
- responds to one of the themes of UK/Germany 2018
The themes of UK/Germany 2018 are:
- Making Connections: We will gather diverse communities, cultures and all backgrounds to learn from each other and engage in artistic dialogue and active citizenship face-to-face or in virtual environments.
- Shared Future: We will show how everybody, however diverse their backgrounds, shares the need for inclusive platforms to tell their story, perform their vision, or draw their values for a future together.
- Next Generation: We will support young people in accessing, understanding, and creating arts and culture to form a network of change makers that embraces the diversity and digital mobility of the future.
If you have an idea that meets these requirements, please take a look at the application process and submit our online application form before midnight 14 January 2019.