Poetry on the Road is Bremen’s international poetry festival organized by the Hochschule Bremen and Radio Bremen. With Poetry on the Road the organizers managed to secure Bremen a significant place in the national and international literary scene. Since the beginning of the festival in 2000, more than 450 prestigious and internationally acclaimed authors from 65 countries participated in the event located in the Hanseatic City of Bremen.
This year, renowned British artists Dizraeli and James Byrne will be joining Poetry on the Road.
Venue/address: events take place all over the city of Bremen
Tickets: get your ticket at Theater Bremen for the event on 29 May: Goetheplatz 1-3, 28203 Bremen,
Fon: +49 (0)421 3653333, online or at the theatre box office.
For the event on 25 May at Theater am Leibnizplatz, additional ticket sale takes place at the door and in the lounge of Stadtbibliothek (city library) am Wall, Am Wall 201, 28195 Bremen, +49 (0)421 500333
- opening event at Theater am Goetheplatz €20 / reduced €15
- Poetry bei Shakespeares and Poetry at Weserhaus are each €15 / reduced €12
- Poetry Slam at Wallsaal €10 / reduced €7
- Poetry in Bremen Cathedral (Bremer Dom) €10 / € 8
- Poetry in Bremen4u Café: €8 / €5
- Poetry-VERSschmuggel €10 / €7